The Cheerleaders and Boys & Girls Basketball Teams
will be running in the Susan G. Koman “Race for the Cure” on October 5.
FHS Cheer 4 Change & Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure!
Click and join and/or donate, walk or run with us. Help achieve $4000 goal together as FHS Races for the Cure!
“One woman’s fight becomes our own!”
1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer.
Let’s be part of changing that number!
The BASKETBALL TEAMS goal is to raise at least $500 as our donation above and beyond our entry fees. If you would like to join us in supporting this cause follow the instructions to donate online below. I’m so proud that our athletes want to be a part of this, and we thank you in advance for your generous support. Daron Scott
Donating to Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure on behalf of Friendswood High School
1. Go to www.komen-houston.org
2. Under the Register Tab find “Join a Team”.
3. Scroll down and under Team name type in “Friendswood Boys and Girls Basketball.”
4. Team Divisions is “Elementary, Middle School, High School. ”
5. Click Search for team once those fields are entered. Our team will appear and click on the team name highlighted in pink “Friendswood Boys and Girls Basketball.”
7. A screen should appear showing our donations, find the square that says “Donate to Friendswood Boys and Girls Basketball.”
8. The rest is up to you, you may donate any amount and we are grateful for all and any donations.
9. Tell us who you are and leave us a note if you wish.
10. Thanks again for your generous support.