Test Date: October 24
Registration Deadline: September 18
The ACT test is:
- Accepted by all US colleges and universities
- Based on what your students are learning in high school
- Scored based on the number of correct answers—no points deducted for guessing
- Currently the only admissions test with an optional writing test—not all colleges and universities require a writing test for admission
- The nation’s #1 college entrance exam
Register by September 18 to avoid late fees. The test date is October 24.
ACT offers no-cost and low-cost test prep options at www.actstudent.org/testprep.