Students and Parents,
Students have the option of creating a student-profile online via the www.gotocollegefairs.com website. This allows you to take a print out with a bar code for college representatives to scan when discussing their college with you. You may go to the website if you wish and go through the steps of filling out the profile with personal information, academic information, interests, etc.
Steps are as follows:
- Go to www.gotocollegefairs.com
- Click on “students register now” icon in top left-hand corner
- A map will appear on the next page – click on the state of Texas
- Click the “attending” box for the second listed event
“TACRA – 11/16/2015 — 11/20/2015 Day/Night”
- On the same page for #4 above click on the icon at the bottom “Register Now”
- Next, fill out the information and click submit.
- Once this is completed print the bar code page.
Again, at the end of registering, a barcode will be created, which you will need to print this page and take it with you to College Night – Nov. 17th – 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. in the FHS cafeteria.
Creating an online profile is completely optional and not a requirement for attendance. Again it is optional and students, check with your parents before creating an account.