This past weekend BPA competed at state competitions in Corpus Christi. The following students placed in their event:[list type=”check”]
- Presentation Management Team – Neely Acree, Kathering Hude, Tanna Deckard and Kennedy Bateman – 4th
- Fundamental Spreadsheet – Tyler Rex – 1st going on to Nationals
- Advanced Spreadsheet – Chase Falterman – 4th going on to Nationals
- Legal Office Procedures – Brittany Morgan – 4th going on to Nationals
- Medical Office Procedures – Arjun Gangakhedkar – 4th going to Nationals
- Basic Office Procedures – Natalia Gonzalez – 4th going on to Nationals
- Torch Awards winner and BPA Area 5 Regional President- Nate Hejtmancik – going on to Nationals
BPA will be celebrating its 50th Anniversary in Boston this year in March.
Lisa Sargent is the sponsor.