The Mustang Swim and Dive Team traveled to the University of Texas in Austin on February 17- 18th.
The top finisher for the team was Michael Claunch taking 4th place in diving with a score of 411.85 points. The top finisher in swimming was Mark Theall with a 6th place finish in the 100 Butterfly in a time of 48.58 seconds.
Additional results are below.
• Girls 200 Yard Medley Relay – 14th place – Allison Proulx, Sydney Gurry, Olivia Theall and Sadie Wilson (1:48.72)
• Boys 200 Yard Medley Relay – 15th place- Max Hardt, Nico Monroig, Mark Theall and Thomas McHenry (1:36.64)
• Boys 200 Freestyle- 11th place- Mark Theall (1:40.37)
• Boys 200 Individual Medley- 17th place – Max Hardt (1:54.15)
• Diving- Brandon De La Fuente – 15th place – 319.50 Points
• Girls 100 Butterfly- 17th place- Olivia Theall (57.60)
• Girls 100 Yard Freestyle- 20th place- Sadie Wilson (53.52)
• Girls 200 Yard Free Relay- 17th place- Sadie Wilson, Olivia Theall, Allie Hansen, Sydney Gurry (1:39.62)
• Boys 200 Yard Free Relay- 15th place- Mark Theall, Max Hardt, Nico Monroig, Thomas McHenry (1:27.66)
• Boys 100 Yard Breaststroke- 16th place- Max Hardt (58.36)
Mustang Swim and Dive Team are coached by John Little and Steven Haffelder.