The FHS BPA chapter competed this past week in Dallas at the state competition.
These students represented FHS and won the following:
• Nate Hejtmancik – Statesman Torch Award Recipient, Texas State Representative to run for National officer position in Orlando
• Miles Baker – Statesman Torch Awards Recipient
• Vince Perez – 1st Place Entrepreneurship – advances to nationals
• Chase Falterman – 2nd – Advanced Spreadsheet – advances to nationals
• Kennedy Bateman – 2nd Intermediate Word Processing – advances to nationals
• Trang Than – 3rd Fundamental Word Processing – advances to nationals
• Natalia Gonzalez – 7th Advanced Office Systems & Procedures
Nationals will be held May 10-14 in Orlando, Florida.
“Thank you to Mrs. Pearce and many others who listened to presentations and assisted these students in learning content. We could not have done it without your help,” said Lisa Sargent BPA sponsor and coach.