Below are the students who have advanced to the Texas State HOSA conference, their place and event.
• Health Career Display—Marissa Bachynsky and Mikhaila Bachynsky (2nd place)
• Job Seeking Skills—Michelle Cherian (1st place)
• Medical Innovation-Existing—Faith Perry, Isabella Hoang, Shannon McGill (3rd place)
• Medical Spelling—Katherine Johnson (2nd place)
• Prepared Speaking—Elizabeth Chong (1st place)
• Researched Writing and Speaking—Pradhitha Boppana (1st place)
• Sports Medicine—Pumarie Madden (2nd place)
• Sports Medicine—Annalese Mattiuzzo (1st place)
The following students advanced to the State HOSA conference based on their online testing score.
• Pathophysiology—Madeline Jordan (2nd place)
• Dental Terminology—Alison Tang (1st place)
• Pharmacology—Tammy Hoang (1st place)
Total advancing to State are 14.
The individuals below placed 5th and are 2nd alternates for the State HOSA conference.
• Extemporaneous Poster—Tanvi Gupta (5th place)
• Public Service Announcement—Linh Van, Sia Ramchandran, Vi Cao, Christine Chacko, Emily Yiu
The following student placed 4th on the online testing and is an alternate for the State HOSA conference.
• Nutrition—Ethan Bui (4th place)
"We would like to thank all of you for your support," said HOSA Advisor Carla Burris.