A major goal of the District is to assist in the development of well-rounded, productive citizens with a broad range of interests, abilities, and experiences.
Student performance is an important measure of a student’s success.
Friendswood schools consistently perform at the highest levels on state tests and nationally standardized tests.
• Academic Planning Guide 2017-2018 Updated 6/14/17
• Academic Planning Guide (Spanish) 2017-2018
• Assessment Calendar Updated 8/31/2016
• AP Scores Online
• Canvas Learning Dashboard
• Colleges, Universities, Academies
• Eligibility Dates
• Grading Policy and Exams Schedules
• House Bill 5 Graduation Plan
• Online Textbooks FHS
• Skyward Family Access
• Standardized Tests: ACT, AP, PSAT, SAT
• Summer Reading 2017
• Summer School Registration Information
• Test Return Policy