Students must be residents of Friendswood ISD in order to attend FISD schools. Proof of residency must be provided to the campus registrar at the time of registration. Proof includes a utility bill (showing legal guardian name, service address and the current date, either electric, water, or gas bill) AND a lease contract or closing papers. Any person who knowingly falsifies information on a form required for a student’s enrollment in the District shall be liable to the District for full tuition if the student is not eligible for enrollment.
Presenting a false document or record under Section 21.0313 of the Texas Education Code is an offense under Section 37.10, Penal Code. Students found to be residing outside of the District’s boundaries will be immediately withdrawn from school.
Items Needed for NEW to DISTRICT REGISTRATION
DOCUMENTS: The following items are necessary for registration:
- Proof of residency (Closing documents, lease agreement [signature of the leasee and property owner], and utility bill)
- Previous report card
- Student’s social security card
- Immunization records (MUST have at time of registration)
- Most recent grade transcript (if not on withdrawal form)
IMMUNIZATIONS: The State of Texas, Texas Board of Health and the local school board require the following immunizations:
• State Immunization Requirements for High School Students
• Texas Minimum State Vaccine Requirements for Students Grades K-12 for 2017-2018
The immunization requirements must be met BEFORE an FHS STUDENT will be allowed to attend school.
ALL IMMUNIZATION DATES MUST INCLUDE THE MONTH, DAY, AND YEAR. The TB test is not required.
RECORDS MAY BE FAXED: FHS FAX: 281-996-2523
Texas Department of State Health Services
Información en español puede ser obtenida en este lugar. (Information in Spanish can be obtained from this site.)