College Timeline for Seniors | College Timeline for Juniors
* Printed name
* Previous name(s) (if applicable)
* Current address and telephone number
* Social Security number or student ID number
* Date of birth
* Approximate date of last attendance (graduation date)
* Whether the request is for an official or unofficial transcript
* Name, address, zip code of the receiver (if not a school) orName of school, city & state
Requests for transcripts can be mailed to:
Registrar, Friendswood High School
Friendswood, TX 77546
Each transcript requires a $2.00 payment for regular processing. Normal turnaround time is 3-5 days, although special requests are honored when possible. Should you have questions about your transcript, please contact the registrar’s office during the hours of 8:00 am – 4 pm, Monday – Friday.
What We Do
In the counseling center the counselors advise students in appropriate high school course selections to prepare students for the proper career and/or college choices and provide information for scholarships.
• The counselors direct the special guidance services and work with the members of the administration and the teaching staff for the best interest of each individual student.
• Counselors are also available for personal, individual, group and crisis counseling. The student CARE team which helps identify students who are having difficulty in school is a program directed by the counselors.
Naviance Family Connection/Scholarships
Naviance Family Connection will allow students and parents to:
- Get Involved in the Planning and Advising Process – Build a resume, complete on-line surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers; assist with high school planning by allowing students to create and manage four year plans.
- Research Careers – Naviance Family Connection offers the “Career Interest Profiler” as an on-line career interest assessment for students based on Holland’s interest codes. The “Do What You Are” feature begins with a personality inventory and concludes with a report describing the student’s personality type, potential careers, and related majors. The results link students directly to detailed career profiles, which include educational requirements, salary data, and in some cases even multimedia presentations. Students may also link directly to the college database to find colleges that offer an educational path to each career;
- Research Colleges – Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past;
- Apply for Scholarships – Check the most up-to-date list of scholarships that are on the local, state and national level.
NavianceUsername: Student’s 6-digit id# (123456)
Password: Student’s date of birth (MMDDYYYY)