All returning FISD families must confirm demographic information and fill out several forms online for all K-12 students prior to the beginning of the school year. Notation and password information will be sent to families on August 4, 2017.
- Online verification forms should be completed prior to on-site registration for Junior High and High School students and prior to the first day of school for K-5 students.
- Parents/Guardians with multiple students in FISD must complete the online verification process for each child.
- JH & HS students must bring a printed copy of the online verification confirmation page when they go to their campus to register for classes and pick up books.
- Other forms, that are specific to each campus, will come home in the registration and first-day packets.
- Computer access will be available at each campus during posted registration times for online registration purposes.
Skyward Family Access
Family Access allows parents/guardians to view their child’s calendar, grades, messages, attendance, schedule, fee management, health information and set up email notifications online. It is available to all parents with children enrolled in the district. Online registration must be done through the parent account in Family Access. Students do not have access to fill out the online forms.
Login ID and Password
To get to Family Access, go to HERE and enter the parents’ Skyward Login ID and Password.
- If this is your first time to access the site and/or you do not know your login info, click the link “Forgot your Login/Password?”.
- Enter the security words generated and your current parent/guardian email. An email will be sent to you using the email on file. The email on file must be correct for this to work.
- To change your password, remember to use at least one special character, such as $, # or !. If you have any difficulty logging in, contact:
FISD Technology Services
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
JH and HS Students Only
Parents may complete online registration forms and pay fees via Family Access beginning Friday, August 4, 2017.
If you choose to pay fees online during online registration, there is a service fee of 4% per transaction. This fee will be waived if a check or cash payment is made during on-site registration. Please see your campus website for dates and times of on-site registration.
If fees are paid online using Skyward Family Access, you must bring a printed copy of your receipt to present at on-site registration.
ONLY CASH AND CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT ON-SITE REGISTRATION. REGISTRATION CASHIERS WILL NOT PROCESS CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. IF YOU WANT TO PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD, PLEASE DO SO ONLINE PRIOR TO REGISTRATION.
JH & HS students must bring a printed copy of the online registration confirmation page when they go to their campus to register for classes and pick up books.