Former FISD educators will be treated to refreshments and an evening of entertainment on April 6.
• The reception will be a simple, casual, relaxed affair. No speeches.
• The event is hosted by the FHS National Honor Society and Student Council.
• It is a way to bring associates and friends together over coffee and cookies at the Freshman Mall.
• It will be an opportunity to see the new portions of the campus with the assistance of the NHS and STU CO members.
• We hope they will enjoy an evening of songs and music beginning at 7 that evening, compliments of FHS’ marvelous Mustang Choir’s Spring Concert.
• It is hoped that all will enjoy the songs and music of the FHS Choir Spring Choral Concert in the auditorium starting at 7 pm.
• All are welcome to bring their significant other or a special guest.