FISD is looking for students new to the district. If your child will be new to Friendswood ISD (other than PreK or K), attendance at this registration is mandatory. Registration for all ages will take place on Wednesday, Aug. 1 at Friendswood High School. The doors will open at 9:00 a.m. and will remain open until 6:00 p.m.
Only a legal guardian may register the student. Bring these six separate documents (and a copy of each for FISD records) listed below:
- Original birth certificate issued by the state (no hospital certificate)
- Child’s social security card
- Child’s immunization record
- A drivers license of parent/guardian
- Proof of residence in FISD - Water bill, gas bill or electric bill (showing the service address).
- Proof of ownership - Current mortgage statement, current lease, deed, current tax statement, or contract to purchase a home or Galveston County Appraisal District property search.
If residing with relatives or other persons having a legal residence in FISD, you must acquire the proper documentation from our administration office to show proof of residency and have it notarized. Please call 281-482-1267.
Registration Day is your one-stop shop for all your needs:
- Transportation Information and how to find your bus route
- Food Service Department and how to add money to your child's account
- Nurses who can help answer questions
- Mustang gear and t-shirts available for purchase
Friendswood High School is located at 702 Greenbriar in Friendswood. For more information on registration, please visit myfisd.com/registration. Friendswood ISD is excited to welcome new students who are sure to make this upcoming school year great.