SENIOR PARADE OUTLINE
The senior parade will be held on Sunday, May 24th, beginning at 2:00pm at FHS. Please feel free to wear your cap and gown and decorate cars for the festivities! Below are the driving directions for seniors. Adhering to social distancing guidelines, all seniors must remain in their cars at all times.
- You are welcome to drive through your subdivisions to celebrate before you come to FHS.
- Tune into FM 92.1 Radio Houston to share in communications, music, and special “shout outs” for the parade.
- 2:00pm – Seniors will start at Friendswood HS
- 2:45-4:00pm – Seniors will drive by FJH and their intermediate and elementary schools.
- Seniors will enter off Greenbriar into the tennis court parking lot; please follow the signage. Seniors will circle around the tennis court lot and turn left back onto Greenbriar and immediately enter the lot in front of the school; again please follow the signage.
- At the senior lot entrance, turn left and drive down along the school building, past the auditorium, and around the Math/Science wing and take a left onto Mustang Road.
- Enter the first entrance to the JR/stadium lot by Annex and circle the entire lot.
- Seniors will exit left back onto Mustang Road and turn right onto Pride, exiting by the Natatorium
- Students may circle the school more than once.
- After leaving FHS, seniors are invited to drive past the Junior High, and then onto the lower campuses they attended to receive cheers from teachers of past years!
- Parents: we invite you to drive with your seniors.
- We will shut down parking at FHS at 1:45pm, so that we can begin the parade promptly at 2:00pm.
Attached is an Aerial map outlining driving directions. See you then!