The objective of the Health course is to promote wellness; an overall state of well-being, or total health. The health class focuses on becoming physically, emotionally, and socially balanced to create a healthy lifestyle.
Physical Education Overview
The objective in the PE classes is to promote lifetime fitness through a wide range of activities and disciplines of cardiovascular health.
Athletic Training Overview
To provide medical service to our athletes through evaluations, treatments and rehabilitations of injuries and illness as well as to promote the profession of athletic training.
• Megan Duncan, Sports Medicine
• Sarah Paulk, PE, Team Leader, Teen Leadership
• Eric LeBlanc, ASC Director
• Shane Deel, Health
• Stephen Peter, Boys PE
• Craig Sikkema, Natatorium Supervisor/Head Swim Coach
• Candice Taggart, Sports Medicine
• Jonathan Utsey, Sports Medicine
• Christa Yates, Health
• Kerri Yee, Cheerleading