The objective of the Health course is to promote wellness; an overall state of well-being, or total health. The health class focuses on becoming physically, emotionally, and socially balanced to create a healthy lifestyle.
Physical Education Overview
The objective in the PE classes is to promote lifetime fitness through a wide range of activities and disciplines of cardiovascular health.
Athletic Training Overview
• Tevin Dent, Sports Medicine
• Blake Lapier, Sports Medicine
• Eric LeBlanc, ASC Director
• Shane Deel, Health
• Melissa Jack, Sports Medicine
• Sarah Paulk, PE, Team Leader, Teen Leadership
• Stephen Peter, Boys PE
• Craig Sikkema, Natatorium Supervisor/Head Swim Coach
• Christa Yates, Health
• Kerri Yee, Cheerleading