President: Alice Nguyen
V President: Brittany Harris
Secretary: Anna McHenry
Treasurer: Kiertan Patel
Class of 2020
CLASS SONG: “Sweet Caroline” by Neil Diamond
CLASS MOTTO: “May you grow up to be righteous. May you grow up to be true. May you always know the truth. And see the lights surrounding you. May you always be courageous. Stand upright and be strong. May you stay forever young” – Song by Bob Dylan
CLASS COLORS: Sky blue and yellow
CLASS FLOWER: Bluebonnet
• Diploma Pick-up ←
• Graduation 2020 … SmugMug Pictures
• Letter to 2020 Graduates from Principal Mark Griffon
• Class Favorites
• from the Administration (summer 2019 mailout)
• Graduation Requirements
• Standardized Testing Dates – SAT, ACT, AP, PSAT
• College Campus and Military Visits
• College Timeline (Junior and Senior)
• Colleges, Universities, Academies
• Senior Class College Presentation
Dates of Interest
• May 8 – Senior cap & gown pick up/honor cords purchase (must qualify). FHS will email detailed
information separately. All seniors will receive a Senior 2020-yard sign and their senior ornament.
• May 20 – 7:30pm – Senior Sunset: FHS stadium lot – students must stay in or on their vehicles.
We will honor all social distancing procedures.
• May 24 – Senior graduation parade 2:00pm: Starting location FHS. Parade Route Map PICTURES
• May 26 – Senior packet pickup and graduation ticket & graduation supplies pick-up and Textbook/Chromebook drop off and fee payments (email to be sent)
• May 27 – Senior Makeup Day! for May 26 Events
• June 5 – UPDATE: Graduation – 7:00pm at Challenger Columbia Stadium located at 1955 W Nasa Blvd, Webster, TX 77598 **Seniors must arrive at 5:30pm for Senior Class and 12-year senior pictures and to review graduation procedures.
→ Class of 2020 will be honored at all Homecoming activities for next fall
• PROM reschedule, if possible – to be announced
2020 Senior Yearbook Deadlines
• Senior Yearbook Picture – December 6 (must be taken by Chadwick Photography for the yearbook) Select Your Yearbook Choice
• Senior Ad – December 20
• Senior Quote/Ambition – March 6
For juniors and seniors only: ** You must bring a verification letter (on official letterhead) from the college for your absence to be excused and not count against exemptions. The deadline for taking a college day is May 1. Download the College Campus and Military Visits Form and Instructions.
Valuable Information for FHS 2020 Seniors & Parents
DATES OF INTEREST above are the updates for Graduation, Caps and Gowns and Honor Cords
SAT: Register early ON-LINE at www.collegeboard.com
ETS Code for FHSl #442-625
ACT: ON-LINE at www.act.org
Due to the coronavirus, we are unable to administer the June 6 SAT or Subject Tests. We will provide new testing opportunities, including adding a September administration.