Pre-K Eligibilty – click here
FISD welcomes all students who live within the boundaries of the Friendswood Independent School District and meet state age and health requirements.
If you are joining us during the school year please visit your zoned campus for help with registration.
To find your campus zone: Visit HERE
required Documents for registration
- Original State birth certificate
- Child’s social security card
- Previous report card (does not apply to Kindergarten or ECP students)
- Driver license of parent/guardian
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency
- Utility bill (showing legal guardian name, service address and the current date; either electric, water or gas bill) AND lease contract or closing papers. If residing with relatives or other persons having a legal residence in FISD you must have paperwork notarized. If you are building in FISD, you must acquire the proper documentation from our administrative office to show proof of residency.